As well as fundraising for over 70 amazing charities, did you know that you can also use Buengo to crowdfund for your own cause? That’s right, you don’t have to be a registered charity to raise money on the Buengo app, you just need to be fundraising for something good!
Creating your crowdfunding campaign takes just minutes, so you’ll be raising money in no time! Here’s how to do it:
- Download Buengo from the App Store or Google Play Store. When you open the app, tap the second icon in the navigation bar to be taken to the causes screen. Here, you’ll see all of the causes currently fundraising.
- Tap the + button and select “Create a new campaign”. Add great photos of what you’re fundraising for, a title and compelling description. Then, add in your end date and target and launch your crowdfunding campaign!
- Straight away, you can add virtual items to your campaign. These are items that people can buy to help your cause. They won’t really receive the item, but you’ll receive the proceeds as a donation!
- It’s time to spread the word! Let everyone know about your campaign by sharing it on your social media channels, and encouraging all your friends to do the same!
- The best crowdfunding campaigns are the ones that are promoted best, so print leaflets, posters, knock on people’s doors and most importantly, keep sharing on social media!
For more tips on how to choose the best images for campaign and writing a description that’s bound to bring in the donations, check out our campaign guide. We’ve also made your lives even easier by creating a whole load of ready-made social media posts for you to use, and images to go with them! We’ve added them all to a shared Google Drive folder here.