Have you heard?
There’s a new challenge!
By the time you’re reading this, the challenge has already begun. You’re a little late to the party (more like a week late), but it’s not too late to join!
It’s called the 40 Bags in 40 Days Decluttering Challenge which was started by Ann Marie Heasley in 2011. With this challenge, you declutter during the 40 days of Lent. The challenge began on March 6th, and it ends on April 20th.
Are you interested in joining, here are two ways you can join!:
- Sign up for the daily emails where Anne Marie will send you daily reminders and in-depth, room-by-room tips. By signing up, you will receive an invite to the exclusive Facebook group.
- Printable progress tracker will help you plan and track your progress. You will be sent a link to a list of areas in your home that you can declutter.
Here’s what Anne Marie wants for you to know:
- Your home should not make you feel overwhelmed or stressed.
- You likely have/buy excess stuff you don’t need.
- The stuff won’t make you happier.
- You do not need to be embarrassed.
- You are not alone in this!
- You can do this.
Are you ready to commit to 40 days of decluttering? Get started here.
If you need a little motivation or guidance, like the Facebook page and watch out for Facebook lives where you will be provided with tips on decluttering throughout the challenge.
There’s an e-course available for $30 where you can have daily check-ins and weekly live video chats. This e-course will guarantee your success in this challenge!